Those Life moments in which nothing can be missed or overlooked to celebrate the special occasion. Time marks the different stages of our existence. And one important stage in our life, is the moment of union in matrimony.
To celebrate the occasion, we gather friends and family to participate in the affair. Beginning with the ceremony, follow by the receptions with dinner, wine, liquor & music, concluding with the cutting of the cake, a champagne toast and a live cigar rollers, rolling fresh premium cigar. Making this moment the perfect ending to a memorable wedding that people will remember for years to come.
We usually operate wedding events with this chronology:
The wedding ceremony is a the perfect time to set up for the event if you are making the cigar bar a surprise factor or to be ready in position to begin rolling at end of main course is finished
The cocktail hour at this stage cigar rolling is only a good tease. The one hour cocktails is no enough time to enjoy a good part of your cigar. It’s more traditional to light up a cigar after you have drank and eating something. Cocktail hour is good for set up as well, especially if the cigar roller is going to begin rolling towards the end of the reception dinner.
The reception is the best time to for the cigar rolling to begin, right after dessert is served. At this time people will naturally get up to stretch their legs, go to the dance floor or have something to smoke.
After hour is another popular time for our rolling cigar experience with the midnight cigar toast “Media Noche”. Your guest, especially for the after party crowd, are going to be surprised and static when they notice the treat you have stored, for them, as part of the wedding celebrations. The times are usually between midnight to 2am.
Did you know ?
- Cigar rolling shows are for smokers and none smokers alike. We recommend that our station be set in a central location with good traffic flow in the main room, this way everyone will enjoy our presentation.
- Indoors is preferred, unless the space dictates otherwise. Outside is risky with the weather. Rain is not the only element that ruins the tobacco, wind and sun light can be challenging to work with. Our team always consist in 2 people the cigar roller and the cigartender, which will escort smoking guest to an outdoor space and assist them in cutting, toasting and lighting their cigars.
- To all events we provide, Matches, lighter, cutter, cedar sticks, and ashtrays for the smoking designated area.
- When the event concludes, our standard operating procedures will consist in a brief walk through and clean-up of ashtrays and left behind tobacco in compliance with venue cleanliness policies.
- A cigar rolling bar will take away from the celebration
- Cigars are only for men
- The cigar rolling experience will enhance the celebration, and will have guest talking about it, for month.
- Although it is true that cigars are more of a masculine thing, but now in modern days, it is refreshing to see more and more ladies participating in puffing a cigars along with the guys.